Associate Technical Lead / Technical Lead - Node.js
If you are an experienced and ambitious Senior Software Engineer with strong programming fundamentals and the ability to adopt new frameworks as needed we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be expected to architect, develop and release user-facing features and ensure the quality of our product continues to serve the needs of our tens of millions of users.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Strong, demonstrable experience and interest for building Node.js microservices.
- Strong SQL skills. You should be able to write complex and optimized SQL queries.
- Project experience with coding in PHP.
- Solid knowledge of how to build and design highly scalable applications.
- A deep understanding of SOLID principles, system design, data structures and algorithms.
- Testing Ability to create comprehensive test plans and test cases, define testing strategies, locating and solving difficult bugs and errors;
- Web security knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Ecommerce experience
- Next to Node.js and PHP additional languages