QA Lead (Automation)
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing automated tests for new and existing features at the integration, UI, database, and API levels.
- Creating test plans and test executions
- Conduct design and development
- Ability to drive & implement testing practices from scratch
- Create, execute & integrate various types of automated tests in a complex system environment & build pipeline
- Develop reusable components to support test automation infrastructure
- Work across multiple teams
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and leadership skill
- Manage risk and change with an agile approach
- Knowledge of mocking strategy
- Familiar with test pyramid principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Takes lead & e2e ownership
- Can work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of 7 years of equivalent work experience
- Experience with non-functional & contract testing.
- Proficient with test automation frameworks (Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience working on agile teams.
- A passion for web and micro services-based technologies and code excellence.
- Familiarity with UI automation, micro services using modern test automation tools.
- Strong understanding of BDD & TDD principles and tools.