Senior Devops Engineer
If you are an experienced and ambitious Engineer with strong programming fundamentals and the ability to adopt new frameworks as needed we want to hear from you. As an Engineer, you will be expected to architect, develop and release user-facing features and ensure the quality of our product continues to serve the needs of our tens of millions of users.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve
- Development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows
- Established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Bachelor or master degree in Engineering
- Min 5 year experience as DevOps Engineer
- DevOps experience – working on containerization (Docker/Kubernetes), infrastructure as code (Terraform / CloudFormation), CI/CD (Jenkins/CodeFresh/GitlabCI or TravisCI etc) and automation.
- Must have Kubernetes experience
- Cloud Experience with AWS
- Good with PHP
- Good to have the knowledge of NewRelic and Promethius
- Good communication in English is a must