Technical Lead - Node.js
If you are an experienced and ambitious Senior Engineer with strong programming fundamentals and the ability to adopt new frameworks as needed we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be expected to architect, develop and release user-facing features and ensure the quality of our product continues to serve the needs of our tens of millions of users.
- 6+ years of professional experience with Node.js
- Experience with building and delivering Node.js applications. Understanding of the Node.js event loop & confidence with asynchronous programming concepts and how to use them based on the requirement. Familiarity with how to create scalable Node.js applications. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Good understanding of Express JS framework and the most common packages in the ecosystem such as webpack, npm etc.
- Understanding of microservices architecture, design patterns and clean architecture.
- RESTful API design principles, including how to define resources, how to use HTTP verbs and status codes
- Should be able to contribute to all the phases in the SDLC & should have the confidence to take ownership of the products.
- Integration of data storage solutions like Redis, MySQL & NoSQL is a big plus.
- Experience in Typescript, GraphQL concepts, Apollo tools & Graphql modules is a big plus.
- Experience using software monitoring/profiling tools such as New Relic, Sentry & security scanning tools is a plus.
- Understanding of how to deploy, test and troubleshoot services to Kubernetes, including kubectl usage. Understanding of modern CI/CD tooling. Experience using Docker and Docker Compose for local development, testing and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Experience using performance testing tools like JMeter is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git is preferred.