Medical Promotional Executive
- Implement strategies and tactics to achieve specified sales promotional objectives and goals, including collection of market intelligence, identification of potential customer groups, preparation and presentation of special offers and negotiation and closing of sales agreements.
- Responsible for all sales promotional activities for Medical Device/services.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activities about pricing and sales/promotional techniques employed.
- Solicit input from clinical decision-makers and the sales force to enhance our product offerings.
- Prepare financial analysis, proposals and/or competitor analysis for customers as well as presenting the information to relevant parties.
- Maintaining a good understanding of surgical and medical products/services and products lines and innovating new ways to promote them.
- Have a very good ability to carry out effective marketing campaigns independently.
- Work with Senior Managers on current market trends and identify product portfolio gaps
- Demonstrating or presenting products/services to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Minimum 02 -03 years of experience in the Executive category in marketing and promoting medical devices/services and healthcare.
- Part qualifications in PG diploma in marketing or relevant field.
- Previous work experience in the hospital sector in a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge on carrying out promotional campaigns and ATL promotions in the healthcare sector.
- Good command in English
- Island wide promotional experience will be an advantage.