QA Lead (Automation)
If you are an experienced and ambitious Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with strong programming fundamentals and the ability to adopt new frameworks as needed we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be expected to architect, develop and release user-facing features and ensure the quality of our product continues to serve the needs of our tens of millions of users.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing automated tests for new and existing features at the integration, UI, database, and API levels.
- Creating test plans and test executions
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Mentor developers and testers in automated testing best practices.
- Measure test coverage of code.
- Create and execute various types of automated tests in a complex system environment.
- Develop reusable components to support test automation infrastructure
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and leadership skill
- Manage risk and change with an agile approach
- Knowledge of mocking strategy for mobile apps
- Familiar with test pyramid principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of 7 years of equivalent work experience
- Experience with non functional testing.
- Experience with Contract testing.
- Experience working on agile teams.
- A passion for web and micro services based technologies and code excellence.
- Familiarity with UI automation, micro services using modern test automation tools .
- Strong understanding of BDD & TDD principles and tools.