Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation)
If you are an experienced and ambitious Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with strong programming fundamentals and the ability to adopt new frameworks as needed we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be expected to architect, develop and release user-facing features and ensure the quality of our product continues to serve the needs of our tens of millions of users.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience (Test automation)
- 3+ years of relevant experience manual testing
- Experience in API testing (Postman)
- Experience in working with Java-related automation projects
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in CI/CD tools
- Experience in Git
- Experience with Cucumber, Rest Assured, and Appium will be an added qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of English in writing and speaking
- University degree in Computer Science
- ISTQB certificate foundation level